Your source for delightful Christmas Party Games that can used to brighten any holiday party. Playing games around the holidays is a natural part of the season. We have office parties, family gatherings, church activities, school parties and more. What better way to bring the crowd together than to play together.
There are many ways to celebrate through games. Some of our games are based on religious beliefs and some are centered around Santa Claus and other Christmas tales. Choose one and let the merriment begin!
1) Getting those invitations out early is your best bet. You know how busy the holidays can get, and many people book their calendars far in advance.
2) If you are having a simple get together, than informal invitations are fine. The quickest way to send them is by using your computer. Try Evite.com and Facebook combined. In addition, you get to see a list of RSVP's pretty fast.
3) Get the major house cleaning done way ahead of time. Then you only need to do a little pick up here and there right before your guests arrive.
4) Plan your menu then shop for the ingredients in advance. You don't want to have to go out to the store the day of the party. Choose your favorite holiday foods that you enjoy cooking and I am sure your guests will love them too. Don't try something new, this party isn't the time for that. You might even consider having a potluck. They are easy and most guests don't mind pitching in to help.
5) The decorations are a breeze because you get to use what you already have. Most people decorate for the holidays anyway, no need to change your style. If having the party outside your home, consider bringing in the outdoors. I like fresh pine branches wrapped in twinkling white lights and plenty of poinsettia plants.
6) Opening the front door and being greeted by amazing, festive smells is one of my favorite things. A home that smells good is welcoming and comforting to enter. I create this fragrant, holiday atmosphere by using the GreenAir Spa Vapor diffuser with a drop of cinnamon, 2 drops of clove and 3 drops of orange essential oils.
7) Don't forget to charge your camera batteries! And bring the spare batteries along as well. This is a great time to get photos of friends and family.
8) Once the party begins, kick back and relax. Everything is in place and you deserve to enjoy yourself as well. Don't sweat the small stuff when it does arise.
We only played the Christmas ABC game tonight, but it was fun and funny! I have 3 more games and quizzes that I will take to my parents' house on Saturday. Thanks again!!
Jill K. from California, USA
"I thought I knew a lot of party games, but whenever I go on Perfect Party Games, I learn another one!"
Mandolin P. from Washington, USA