If you are looking for a list of great kids indoor party games, you have come to the right place.
A Shoe In
Here are some of my tips for a successfull indoor party:
1) Plan the party to be unique, just like your child! Choosing a theme is a great way to accomplish this task.
2) Make it different, really fun, and not just "ho-hum" to the kids.
3) Have all the children participate in all the activities and games. A kids party is not a democracy. Choose the games and activities that are age appropriate and this will go a long way in keeping the kids interested.
4) Show the kids you are excited for the party as well. Enjoy their laughter and smiles and even plan a game or two where they are allowed to make some joyful noises.
5) Minimize the amount of mess that you will have to clean up afterwards, or worse yet, during the party.
6) Make a budget and stick to it.
7) Offer small prizes for the games that are competitive. Consider playing a few team games where the winning team could receive one prize and the other team gets something else for second place. Plus, give a simply goody bag at the end so every child goes home with a special reminder of the party.