Summary: Streamer Tag
makes use of ribbon while playing tag in the pool.
2. No players may leave the water while playing.
How to Play:
2. The player who is "It" swims after the other players in pursuit of capturing their ribbon.
3. When "It" has taken a ribbon from a player, then that player is now "It" and persues the others.
2. Have "It" capture all the ribons before it is the end of their turn chasing the players.
3. Have a time limit of how long one player can be "It" and see who can capture the most ribbons in that amount of time.
Comments, Variations and Stories
Do you have a great story about playing a game listed on this site? Are there variations of the game you would like to share? Tell us!
What Others are Saying...
We only played the Christmas ABC game tonight, but it was fun and funny! I have 3 more games and quizzes that I will take to my parents' house on Saturday. Thanks again!!
Jill K. from California, USA
"I thought I knew a lot of party games, but whenever I go on Perfect Party Games, I learn another one!"
Mandolin P. from Washington, USA