Summary: The Simple Photo Scavenger Hunt is where the team members take photos of specific items from a list to earn points.
Recommended Number of Players/Teams:
Unlimited Number of Players
Unlimited Number of Teams
Teams typically consist of only 5-7 players
Each team will need a car and driver if creating a photo list outside your neighborhood
Each team needs a camera
Each team needs a copy of the Rules
Each team needs an envelope for each driver (if applicable)
Print a list of the items available to photogrpah with the point value indicated by each item
Rules for Simple Photo Scavenger Hunt:
1. No laws may be broken while taking the photographs.
2. The team driver (if applicable) must put his/her driver's license in a sealed envelope before the team leaves home base. The envelope is placed in the glove compartment of the vehicle. If the envelope is open when the team returns, the team is disqualified. Essentially, if the driver gets pulled over for a traffic violation, then the envelope would necessarily have to be opened.
3. Each team must take a picture of as many items from the Scavenger Hunt List as possible.
4. Each photo must contain at least one member of the team with the item listed.
5. Teams must return to home base within the time limit.
How to Play:
1. Each team gets in their vehicle (if applicable). The driver seals his/her license in an envelope.
2. The team may go to any place where they might find the items. The team then takes a picture of the item with at least one team member in the photo as well.
3. Be sure to watch the clock as every team needs to return to home base at a specific time.
Decide how many points each item is worth. This should be based on the ease of getting the picture. For instance, if the airport is in the next town over, it should be worth more points because of time and distance.
The team with the most points at the end of the scavenger hunt wins.
Coin with the birth year of a team member
The logo of your City
Police Car, Lights on for extra points
T-Shirt with Funny Slogan or Image
A blonde, redhead and brunette together
Team member standing on a bridge
A family with four or more kids
Person in uniform
Dog near fire hydrant
Pink bowling ball
tattoo with words
lipstick kiss on forehead
Licking a postage stamp
Reading a book in the library/bookstore
Animal in a tree
Airplane on the runway
Tile or brick with words etched in permanently
Baby in a stroller
Person on a swing
Harley Davidson motorcycle
Already chewed gum stuck to the sidewalk
Car getting the oil changed
25 MPH speed limit sign
Grey haired women playing cards
A shoe with a hole in the bottom
Handful of sand
Someone blowing up a balloon
Stuffed teddy bear
A pine cone larger than the palm of your hand
Political bumper sticker
Personalized license plate
Bartender serving drinks
Someone wearing a name tag or badge
Realtors business card
Home for Sale
Team member spread against the side of a police car
Two team members sitting in a tree
We only played the Christmas ABC game tonight, but it was fun and funny! I have 3 more games and quizzes that I will take to my parents' house on Saturday. Thanks again!!
Jill K. from California, USA
"I thought I knew a lot of party games, but whenever I go on Perfect Party Games, I learn another one!"
Mandolin P. from Washington, USA