Summary: The Great Photo Scavenger Hunt is where the team members take photos of specific items from four different lists to earn points.
Equipment for Each Team:
A car and driver
Copy of the Rules
An envelope for the driver
Print one copy of "The Great Photo Scavenger Hunt" list that consists of four sheets - A Password is Needed
1. No laws may be broken while taking the photographs.
2. The team driver must put his/her driver's license in a sealed envelope before the team leaves home base. The envelope is placed in the glove compartment of the vehicle. If the envelope is open when the team returns, the team is disqualified. Essentially, if the driver gets pulled over for a traffic violation, then the envelope would necessarily have to be opened.
3. Each team earns points by taking as many pictures from the Scavenger Hunt List as possible.
4. Teams must return to home base within the time limit.
How to Play:
1. Each team gets in their vehicle. The driver seals his/her license in an envelope.
2. The team may go to any place where they might find the items. The team then takes a picture of the item.
3. Be sure to watch the clock as every team needs to return to home base before a specific time.
The point value for each item is shown on the scavenger hunt list. Add up the points from each of the four pages, and then add the total score on page four.
The team with the most points at the end of the scavenger hunt wins.