Marco Polo Pool Game
Summary: The game of Marco Polo is a game of hide and seek played in the swimming pool.
2. The player who is Marco closes their eyes and ducks underwater for a few seconds while the other players scatter around the inside of the pool.
3. No player may leave the pool completly. They must stay in the water with at least half their body submerged.
4. Marco then comes up for air and yells "Marco!"
5. The other players all yell "Polo!"
6. With only the sound the of their voices as a clue, Marco begins to search for the other players. Marco can yell "Marco" as many times as he likes and the other players must all respond with "Polo."
7. When Marco touches another player, than that player becomes Marco and the game continues.
Comments, Variations and Stories
Do you have a great story about playing a game listed on this site? Are there variations of the game you would like to share? Tell us!
What Others are Saying...
We only played the Christmas ABC game tonight, but it was fun and funny! I have 3 more games and quizzes that I will take to my parents' house on Saturday. Thanks again!!
Jill K. from California, USA
"I thought I knew a lot of party games, but whenever I go on Perfect Party Games, I learn another one!"
Mandolin P. from Washington, USA