Summary: The Christmas ABC Scavenger Hunt is a Christmas themed hunt that uses the alphabet for the list.
Ages: From 14 and up
Recommended Number of Players/Teams:
5 or 6 players per team
Unlimited amount of teams
Print out the Christmas ABC Scavenger Hunt list.
Each team will need a car and driver if leaving your neighborhood
Each team needs a camera
Each team needs a copy of the Rules
Each team needs an envelope for each driver (if applicable)
1. No laws may be broken while taking the photographs.
2. The team driver (if applicable) must put his/her driver's license in a sealed envelope before the team leaves home base. The envelope is placed in the glove compartment of the vehicle. If the envelope is open when the team returns, the team is disqualified. Essentially, if the driver gets pulled over for a traffic violation, then the envelope would necessarily have to be opened.
3. Each team is trying to take a picture of at least one item from each letter of the alphabet.
4. Each photo must contain at least one member of the team with the item listed.
5. Teams must return to home base within the time limit.
How to Play:
1. Each team gets in their vehicle (if applicable). The driver seals his/her license in an envelope.
2. The team may go to any place where they might find the items. The team then takes a picture of the item with at least one team member in the photo as well.
3. Be sure to watch the clock as every team needs to return to home base at a specific time.
One point for each item associated with each letter of the alphabet. Extra 10 points if the team gets all the letters of the alphabet.
The team with the most points at the end of the scavenger hunt wins.
Do you have a great story about playing a game listed on this site? Are there variations of the game you would like to share? Tell us!
We only played the Christmas ABC game tonight, but it was fun and funny! I have 3 more games and quizzes that I will take to my parents' house on Saturday. Thanks again!!
Jill K. from California, USA
"I thought I knew a lot of party games, but whenever I go on Perfect Party Games, I learn another one!"
Mandolin P. from Washington, USA