Summary: Balloon Volleyball is played similar to the regular game, except you use a balloon as the volleyball.
Ages: 12 and older
2. Served balloon may graze the net and drop to the other side for point.
3. First game serve is determined by a flip of the coin, each subsequent game shall be served by the previous game loser.
2. Offense will score one point when defense neglects to return the balloon over the net or on an out of bounds landing of the balloon.
3. Defense will score one point on an offensive miss, out of bounds, or serve into the net.
2. When the balloon is hit to the other side of the net, the team then attempts to return the balloon to the other team by only using 5 hits.
3. No player may hit the balloon twice in a row, but may hit the balloon again after another player has hit the balloon on his team.
4. A balloon popping or dropping to the ground is a point for the opposite team.
Comments, Variations and Stories
Do you have a great story about playing this game? Are there variations of this game you would like to share? Tell us!
New! CommentsHave your say about this page! Leave me a comment in the box below.
What Others are Saying...
We only played the Christmas ABC game tonight, but it was fun and funny! I have 3 more games and quizzes that I will take to my parents' house on Saturday. Thanks again!!
Jill K. from California, USA
"I thought I knew a lot of party games, but whenever I go on Perfect Party Games, I learn another one!"
Mandolin P. from Washington, USA