Summary: Streamer Tag
makes use of ribbon while playing tag in the pool.
2. No players may leave the water while playing.
How to Play:
2. The player who is "It" swims after the other players in pursuit of capturing their ribbon.
3. When "It" has taken a ribbon from a player, then that player is now "It" and persues the others.
2. Have "It" capture all the ribons before it is the end of their turn chasing the players.
3. Have a time limit of how long one player can be "It" and see who can capture the most ribbons in that amount of time.
Comments, Variations and Stories
Do you have a great story about playing this game? Are there variations of this game you would like to share? Tell us!
New! CommentsHave your say about this page! Leave me a comment in the box below.