Summary: The Christmas Photo Hunt is where the team members take photos of specific items from a christmas themed list to earn points.
Ages: 18 and older
Recommended Number of Players/Teams:
Unlimited Number of Players
Unlimited Number of Teams
Teams typically consist of only 5-7 players, however many will fit in a car.
Each team will need a car and driver.
Each team needs a camera.
Each team needs a copy of the Rules.
Each team needs an envelope for each driver.
Print a list of the items available to photogrpah with the point value indicated by each item.
Rules for Christmas Photo Hunt:
1. No laws may be broken while taking the photographs.
2. The team driver must put his/her driver's license in a sealed envelope before the team leaves home base. The envelope is placed in the glove compartment of the vehicle. If the envelope is open when the team returns, the team is disqualified. Essentially, if the driver gets pulled over for a traffic violation, then the envelope would necessarily have to be opened.
3. Each team must take a picture of as many items from the Christmas Photo Hunt list as possible.
4. Each photo must contain at least one member of the team with the item listed.
5. Teams must return to home base within the time limit.
How to Play:
1. Each team gets in their vehicle. The driver seals his/her license in an envelope.
2. The team may go to any place where they might find the items. The team then takes a picture of the item with at least one team member in the photo as well.
3. Be sure to watch the clock as every team needs to return to home base at a specific time.
Scoring: Decide how many points each item is worth. This should be based on the ease of getting the picture. For instance, if the best outdoor nativity scene is several miles away, it should be worth more points because of time and distance.
Winner: The team with the most points at the end of the scavenger photo hunt wins.
Entire team with Santa
A store window with an electric train
One team member as the fourth wise man or extra shepherd in a nativity scene.
Singing with a group of carolers
Group photo in front a strangers Christmas tree
A real snowman
Christmas stocking hung over a fireplace
Team member wearing ornaments as earrings
A sleigh bell
Wreath with a large bow
Kissing under the mistletoe
Helping a stranger - Small act of kindness
A christmas postage stamp
Star of David
A candle molded into any christmas shape
Eating cranberry sauce
Christmas lights on a business building
A partiridge in a pear tree
(or any other line from the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas")
A chocolate Santa Claus
The North Pole
A toy shop
Lump of coal